In our site are collected the following personal data
- The data send throught our contact form.
- The IPs and data of website visits (duration of the visits, pages read, etc).
From the aforementioned sources only data received through the contact form include the name of the data subject. For visit data we don't have acces and don't keep any additional information that could be attributed to a specific data subject, therefore website visitors are absoluted non identifiable entities.
In compliance to GDPR for our website are defined:
- Personal data controller: Dr. Zoe Georgiou (Biognosis general manager).
- Personal data processor: Mr. Anastasios Chatzikrystallis (Biognosis IT expert).
The aforementioned data are collected through our website software and is stored in our website database.
- Data send through contact form are collected for replying to incoming messages.
- Data about visits in our website are collected stricly for statistical reasons as indicators on the public interest on our website.
All the personal data collected are strictly used only for the optimal implementation and dissemination of our activities. We do not share any kind of collected personal data with any third party.
All personal data collected through the contact form, will be kept in our database as backup data, for a period of 6 months following submition date. At the end of this period, collected personal data will be deleted.
Due to our full compliance to the GDPR, objections or complains from our website visitors are not expected. In case, great attention will be given to the content of received messages.
The data subject can request any time the deletion or modification of his own personal data by sending a message using our contact form.
We have the right to contact the data subject by email, in order to indentify that the request for data deletion or modification is really sent by him.